1) Always plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early. The start time of your appointment is when we want you ON the massage table. If you are late, your massage has started without you and will still end on time. Please help us give you the full session you are paying for by being early.
2) Your NEW CLIENT INTAKE FORM needs to be filled out at least 24 hours in advance of your session. If you've misplaced the original email with your form link in it, you can find it on the bottom of the home page to get it finished and submitted. Otherwise we have to take time out of your session to do this, and we would rather not do that!
3) What to wear: You will undress completely for your session and you will be covered securely the whole time, and we will uncover only the part being worked on. If you leave undies on we will ask that you pull them down slightly past your hip bone.
4) Tipping: is optional but always appreciated. If you choose to tip, 15-20% gratuity of the full, undiscounted cost of the service is the industry standard. Cash is appreciated, and we can always run a tip on your credit card.
5) All clients agree to give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations/rescheduling. (You sign an intake form stating this.)
Make sure the email you received upon booking your session is accurate and that your calendar matches ours.
Respond to the text/email sent 48 hours in advance to confirm your appointment, or let us know immediately if you need to change or cancel.
We have reserved your appointment time JUST for you.
We require at least 24 hours notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. Call us at 478-295-1116 anytime and leave a message. Or email info@milledgevillemassagetherapy.
If a true emergency presents itself that conflicts with your appointment, we ask that you notify us immediately through any medium necessary. You can email us at any time of day or night, or make a phone call and leave a voice message any time during normal waking hours, but it is your responsibility to ensure you have received a reply from us to confirm cancellation BEFORE your missed appointment time.
A note on Prepaid Sessions: All payments including prepaid packages, sessions, or gift certificates are non-refundable and always expire ONE YEAR from purchase. If you unable to use your unexpired session, they can be used by a friend or family member.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. We will do everything we can to ensure you are HAPPY with your massage session. Call us at 478.495.1116 with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Thanks so much - we look forward to making your life healthier and happier!